2015-05-02

SPYAIR - Ano koro, Bokura wa Onaji Mirai wo Lyrics + Translation

To make up for the time I neglected this blog, I have finished another translation! This one is requested by unknown, a work of Spyair! I hope you like it!
love, mihoshi


Japanese Lyrics

Koko kara miorosu machi ga kirei nanda
Jikan wo wasurete bokura wa nagameteta
Sukoshi samusou da ne kuruma modorou ka
Chiisana sono te wo tsutsumikonde

Sotto omoidashite miru modorenai hibi
Ato sukoshi otona ni naretetara
Atarashii machi soko ni kimi wa ita no kai

Ano koro bokura wa sorezore no toki no naka de
Futari onaji mirai wo sagashiteta
Minareta keshiki ga itsumo yori mabushiku mieru
Sora no mukou ni kyou wa mou kiteiru

Itsumo no de ii ka na madogiwa no seki
Futari de yoku iku oki ni iri no cafe
Doko ni shiyou tte kimi ga hirogeta
Ryokou no zasshi ookute waraeta na

Chotto oogesa na nimotsu trunk ni tsumete
Ugokidasu back mirror ni utsutta
Ano mise mo onaji youni kawatte shimau ka na

Are kara bokura wa donna yume wo kanaetandarou
Migi mo hidari mo wakarazu hashittekita
Deai mo wakare mo muri ni wasureyou to surunjanaku
Tsurete ikou yo nanika ni mayou hi mo

Korekara bokura wa sorezore no toki no naka de
Futari chigau mirai wo sagashiteku
Atarashii keshiki ni
Sorezore ga eranda ashita ga
Eiga no screen no youni utsutteiru


English Translation

The town we overlook from this place is lovely
We stare ahead, forgetting the time
It feels a little cold, should we go back to the car?
I’m wrapping up those tiny hands

I’m slowly recalling those days I can’t go back to
If I turn into an adult a little more
I wonder if you’ll be there in the new town

Those days, within each of our times
We were searching for the same future
The familiar scenery looks a bit brighter than usual
Towards the sky, today I have come once again

I wonder if it’s always good, the seat by the window
At our favorite café where we used to come often
‘Where should we try?’ I always laugh at
Most of the travel magazines that you spread

Stuffing my overloaded luggage into the trunk
I wonder if the shop reflected at the moving back mirror
Will change just like everything else

From that point, what dreams have we made true?
I ran away, not knowing left or right
The meetings and partings are impossible to forget; rather than trying to do so,
I’ll bring them along, even during the days when I’m perplexed by things

From this point on, within each of our times,
We’re going to look for different future
In the new scenery
The ‘tomorrow’ where we might choose different things
Are reflected just like a movie screen


11 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! It's lovelier than I thought it'd be~! And sorry to be a bother, but what does the title of the song translate to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! The song is really lovely, indeed!
      Oh right, the song title means 'At that time, we (chased) the same future' I interpreted the (chased) according to the content of the lyrics, but actually after 'wo' it could be any word ^^;

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much! It's lovelier than I thought it'd be~! And sorry to be a bother, but what does the title of the song translate to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's me again! I would like to know if you have any free time to translate this song for me please? Thank you so much! ><
    "Kikyou" by Junky x Rin Kagamine
    http://www.kget.jp/lyric/160987/%E6%A1%94%E6%A2%97_Junky+feat.%E9%8F%A1%E9%9F%B3%E3%83%AA%E3%83%B3 <- lyrics

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TabE0hGwMRg <- song starts at 29:34, I'm sorry this is the only one I could find! ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry! I just realized Rin's version was a cover... the original was sung by a singer called ChouCho.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1GQYAXSLcQ

      I personally prefer the vocaloid's version...I usually prefer the originals but for this song, I just think the whispery tone sounds more suiting, but I guess it's different for everyone! And in fact I don't even know what it's singing about lol so probably I'm guessing wrong. Please tell me which one you like more! thank you^^

      Delete
    2. Dear, I am SO sorry it took too long! :<
      You've been very kind to provide me with the links to the lyrics and song, I truly hope I'm not letting you down by this m(_ _)m http://futaridehitori.blogspot.com/2015/06/chouchojunky-ft-rin-kagamine-kikyou.html

      Delete
  4. May I request Eir Aoi's song Utakata? Thank you for all your wonderful translations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm terribly sorry for the late response, but I'm hoping to work on this and post really soon!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much! I love this song ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! Glad you enjoyed this ^^

      Delete
  6. I really want to know if there is a piano sheet for this

    ReplyDelete