2014-06-09

Hello

Hello dear almost nonexistent readers of this blog!
Haha jk guys. Be you a follower, an active blogwalker, a mediocre reader or even a passerby, I love y'all.
Sooo I noticed that I have been sorta neglecting my translation. I'm sorryyyyy
As you guys who read the 'about' section probably knew already, I'm a uni student. School had been pretty hectic lately. I just escaped finals week with much struggle I must say and during finals week even brushing your hair properly is almost too much extra work. Not to mention that I'm also involved in some student body activities (yes, we still have it in uni) and those things took up too much time and energy. Ugh, okay, that sounded a lot like a pathetic excuse but you who have been or are still in uni prob understand me. 
I probably looked like this during the past two weeks:
or this:
or probably even worse, idk. Group hugs to all students in the world who are going through this!
Anyways. Finals week is officially over! Student body activities, too, won't be until next month! Save for some paperworks here and there, which I'm supposed to be doing but I chose to procrastinate instead. Cough. It means that I would be free to do whatever the hell I want for at least a few weeks! Yay!
Let's see if I could be more productive this month... I already have three songs in my waiting list. Finished one so far, just waiting for some edits and it would be ready to post!
About the Fairy Tail Character Song tag, well... I'll try to continue it, but as translating is a hobby and not a job, I tend to do only the songs I find easy, so... :/
Of course I'm trying to translate, but in case I can't translate all...
I'm also in the mood to write some fanfictions, but idk if i'll be able to finish any. I tend to do only the beginning or the middle part or the end without actually being able to complete a story. Sigh. 

On a completely unrelated matter though, I need more friends in tumblr. I'm a little crazy about fanfictions and there are not much people I could talk about it with in real life... it's sad :/
If any of you might be interested to talk with me, here is my tumblr!

Okay then, le mod over and out!

Love, mihoshi

2 comments: