2015-12-20

oops i did it again

hello
originally, i wanted this post to be titled 'sorry' or 'i apologize' but i checked my previous posts and found out that i've had several posts with that title. oopsie.
that basically means i often disappear and leave this blog.
I'M SORRY!! I have no excuse, seriously. Often, I just checked this blog and left without saying thing in these past months but most of the times, I didn't even come over to see. A couple days ago, somebody sent me a translation request on Twitter and I was like... 'RIGHT. I HAVE AN ABANDONED TRANSLATION BLOG.'
Anyways, I won't promise anything.. I'm on my last year in uni and there are stuff going on and I found out that my Japanese skills got a little rusty
(I went to take my JLPT two weeks ago. Don't ask how it went, it was ugly)
and I'm trying to translate again now.. just for fun. not to mention that B.A.P is going to have a Japan fanmeeting soon and GOT7 is about to release their first Japanese album with 16 songs. I'M GOING NUTS.
Side note: I'm still taking up requests! But since I don't go here nearly as often as I used to, I'll respond to you quicker on Twitter @onionleader ! You don't have to follow me but feel free to talk to me! (and if you're a GOT7 fan cough JJP shippers cough who loves random tweetfics and scenarios, you're more than welcome!)
I should probably start posting. Toodles, mi amore!

-jia-

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's nice to see you back again! I just wanted to drop a quick comment to say, don't worry too much about it. Everyone realizes that bloggers have lives outside their blogs and sometimes, stuff just happens that we can't really control.

    I know that's what happened to me this year as well and my blog suffered, but I always keep coming back. As long as you don't give up completely you're in the clear, in my opinion.

    It's nice to see you back in business again and look forward to your translations as usual~

    P.S. JLPT is tough right? I've been practicing for it myself and its pretty difficult. I haven't taken a test yet but the mock ones I've tried have been pretty ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete