2011-08-02

Sayonara, Waga Kazoku


at the beginning of our encounter
so awkward, wasn’t it?
that time, I was still thinking of myself as a junior
alone, antisocial, and scared
awkwardly standing
speaking to all of you
in front of the class
that time, you were still newly came to school
assimilating, trying to find friends, and want to have fun
staring at me flatly
without any words
behind the tables

at the middle of our friendship
hard time, wasn’t it?
one by one, you ran away
not much of us was left
the peoples, they often forget us
they didn’t see us
I struggle with my pain
you fight with your problems
but we passed through it
as one

every time we met, we did nothing but play
every time we met, we speak of nothing but relaxed chats
every time we met, we had nothing but fun
why?

because we’re not a mere club
because we’re not teaching and learning
because we’re not senior and juniors
like others are
because we’re family

at the end of our year
a little sad, isn’t it?
we smiled through awkward moments, as one
we struggled through hard times, as one
and we laughed in happiness, as one

yet the world revolves
just when finally we’re able to get along
very well
here comes the time when you won’t need me anymore
I’ll say nothing but a ‘thank you’
my smile covers the tears that began to drop inside
still
considering you as my brothers and sisters
with no end
because we’re still
family

aren’t us?


* Waga Kazoku, Nihon-Bu *

Misa. Megami. Pichi. Hikaru. Akira. Fushigi. Miharu. Sora. Haruka. Runaru. Shinju. Raika.



*oh ya, sekedar pemberitahuan, biarpun coretan ini bentuknya poem, ini bukan bagian dari BOF, ini cuma corat-coret*

No comments:

Post a Comment