2014-09-02

Heya people!

Good evening! I feel like rambling tonight... so forgive me.
How are you guys doing? Le me is doing okay. School started yesterday and it's still course introduction week which means another week to laze around and procrastinate. Some professor, though, have started with full blown lectures since the very first hour of their course -_- sigh.
Anyways, I'm working on some lyrics tonight! B.A.P's fourth Japanese single would be released physically tomorrow which means the MP3s are already airing! Busy... busy... XD
I'm planning to do Coffee Shop first since it's so far the simplest one for my ears and my limited Japanese knowledge. I won't promise about when I will post the complete translation though... as simple as it might sound, after all it's not that simple. Le sigh.
In the meantime though, I have a requested lyric up and ready to post! Just need some little edit here and there and I might be able to post it in a few minutes! c;
Also, I would like to ask you guys a question. Is there any Bangtan Boys (BTS) fans here? Their Japanese single was released around a month ago and the three songs are my favorites from their Korean singles and albums! Right now I have the complete translations for their song Just One Day and in-progress translation for Boy In Luv but I'm not really sure whether I should post it here... so I'm gonna ask you my heroes:
Should I post the Bangtan Boys song translation...?

2 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I've visited your blog!

    School starting for me and most people makes blogging a little hard I know, but I'm happy to be learning again.

    Aside from that, it's nice to see that you're active again. I'm not a fan of the Bangtan Boys or anything, but I say post away. Someone out there will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! It's great to see you again! XD
      Sooooo it seems like we're facing the same problems, huh? School is starting and boom, say goodbye to our precious blogging time :/
      (and it really bugs me that my inspiration just exploded at the beginning of new semester instead of during the 3 months break...)
      I'll try to keep posting though. Don't want to abandon this blog anymore >.<
      Maybe I will post the Bangtan translation later... still need a corrections and edits here and there >.< thanks for the suggestion! This kind of comment is what I definitely need! *^^*

      Delete