2014-09-05

supercell - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari Lyrics + Translation

so I came across this song while I was scrolling on YouTube...
I really like doing instant translations lately so forgive me for posting this old song XD
This song is a soundtrack of anime series Bakemonogatari. never watched it though. Shame on me.
on a completely unrelated matter, does the PV give you weird feels like it did to me? Like... you don't really know which girl to support :/
I think the guy is a jerk. I don't know, maybe I just misunderstood everything.
Okay, rant done. Off to the lyrics!


Japanese Lyrics

Itsumo doori no aru hi no koto
Kimi wa totsuzen tachiagari itta
“Konya hoshi wo mi ni yukou”

“Tama ni wa ii koto iunda ne”
Nante minna shite itte waratta
Akari mo nai michi wo

Baka mitai ni hashaide aruita
Kakaekonda kodoku ya fuan ni
Oshitsubusarenai youni

Makkura na sekai kara miageta
Yozora wa hoshi ga furu yo de
Itsukara darou kimi no koto wo
Oikakeru watashi ga ita

Douka onegai
Odorokanaide kiite yo
Watashi no kono omoi wo

"Are ga DENEBU, ARUTAIRU, BEGA"
Kimi no yubisasu natsu no daisankaku
Oboete sora wo miru

Yatto mitsuketa orihime sama
Dakedo doko darou hikoboshi sama
Kore ja hitoribocchi

Tanoshige na hitotsu tonari no kimi
Watashi wa nanimo ienakute

Hontou wa zutto kimi no koto wo dokoka de wakatteita
Mitsukatta tte todoki ya shinai
"Dame da yo, nakanaide"
Sou iikikasete

Tsuyogaru watashi wa okubyou de
Kyoumi ga nai you na furi wo shiteta
Dakedo
Mune wo sasu itami wa mashiteku
Ah, sou ka, suki ni naru tte kou iu koto nanda ne

Doushitai? Itte goran
Kokoro no koe ga suru
Kimi no tonari ga ii
Shinjitsu wa zankoku da

Iwanakatta ienakatta
Nidoto modorenai
Ano natsu no hi kirameku hoshi
Ima demo omoidaseru yo

Waratta kao mo okotta kao mo
Daisuki deshita okashii yo ne
Wakatteta noni kimi no shiranai
Watashi dake no himitsu

Yoru wo koete
Tooi omoide no kimi ga yubi wo sasu
Mujaki na koe de


English Translation

On that ordinary one day
You suddenly stood up and said
“Let’s go stargazing tonight”

“Sometimes you can say good things too”
Everybody said that and laughed
On a road without any light

We walked merrily like a bunch of fools
As if we weren’t being crushed by
The uneasiness and loneliness that we carried

Looking up from the pitch black world
It seemed like the stars are filling the night sky
I wonder when it appeared
Me, who keep chasing after you

Please, somehow
Don’t be surprised and listen
To this feeling of mine

“Those are Deneb, Altair and Vega”
You pointed at the big summer triangle
I remembered looking at the sky

Finally I found Orihime
But I wonder where is Hikoboshi
It’s lonely

You’re so cheerful beside me
Yet I couldn’t say anything

The truth is, I always know where you are
I found you, but I was never able to reach you
"No, you can’t cry"
I want to tell myself that

I was cowardly putting on a strong façade
Pretending that I have no interest at all
However
The pain which pierces my heart is increasing
Ah, I understand, so this is how falling in love feels like

What do I do? Tell me
There was a voice in my heart
Being by your side is okay
Reality is such a cruel thing

I didn’t say it, I couldn’t say it
I couldn’t go back for the second time
The day of summer, the sparkling stars
Right now, I still remember them clearly

Your laughing face, your angry face
I really liked them both; it’s weird, isn't it?
Even though I understand, this is what you don’t know
My own secret

Beyond the night
You from my distant memory point a finger
With an innocent voice


*Orihime and Hikoboshi are the names of the stars Vega and Altair, also the characters of the Tanabata

4 comments:

  1. Hello,Mihoshi!
    Do you like B.A.P?
    You've uploaded to "B.A.P - No Mercy"(2014/04/12).
    Are you sure I want to edit a video using your translation?

    And I request to you "B.A.P - Excuse me".
    MV official: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk0kuSJXMy0
    Japanese Lyrics:on my Blog mpmp3
    If you translate it I'll be happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear! ^^
      sorry for the late reply, I haven't been able to go online for a few days :/
      and yes, I love B.A.P! I really like their music from the beginning, so I was really happy about their Japanese debut in 2013 ^^
      Of course you can use my translation in a video, as long as you link back to this blog in the description c:

      Thank you for providing me the lyrics in kanji! I've been wanting to translate the songs from B.A.P's new Japanese single but I couldn't find the lyrics :/ this helps a lot!
      It might take a few days longer than your previous request but I'll try my best in translating it! c:

      Delete
  2. Hi,I was worried about you a little. How are you!
    Oh,you too. I like B.A.P too.
    I'm glad to hear that.
    You've completed translation 君が思う以上に(More Than You Think).
    HOW NICE!!!
    I'm looking forward to your translation:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fine! I was just extremely busy with university stuff >.<
      Another B.A.P fan! So excited to find a fellow BABY XD
      Ahaha about that, a reader sent me the complete video and asked me to finish it... of course I'd do that gladly :3
      I'm currently working on the 'Excuse Me' translation, I hope I could post it later this day or maybe tomorrow :D

      Delete