2015-01-09

Happy 2015!

Almost two weeks into January 2015 and I just made my first post... shame on my whole ancestry.
I just noticed that the last post I made dated back to the first week of December 2014. Wow. I felt really bad for abandoning this blog, really :/ but there's nothing I can do. The past three months had been nothing short of hectic. Our student body organization had three big events with me being the head of division in one event and the chief of committee in the other one, not to mention that we also had to complete year-end assignments and prepare for finals in December. I got to the point where if I was given a chance to finish my tasks or brush my hair, I would choose the former. My sleeping schedule was a mess, my body was wrecked, and my head was filled with so many things, ugh. Also, maybe B.A.P's lawsuit scandal does affect me after all. A few days ago I saw them on a documentary program on TV (it was a 2013 program so it didn't mention the lawsuit) and I think ever since I heard about the scandal, the moment I saw them appear in the documentary was the first time I totally broke down and cried. I missed them so much.

Anyways, the good points! My finals finished waaay earlier than expected and I was able to come home before New Year's! I've been too busy vacationing lately so I kinda neglected all of my Internet accounts but I think now it's time for me to start blogging again! My last grade came up on the university website a few hours ago and I just found out that I survived another semester with no C's which is nice. Yay XD

Ah, yes. 2014 had been too harsh for some of us. But to me, aside from the sorrows, I've achieved a few milestones last year. One of them which is related with you guys, my heroes, is that I achieved 100k hits last year! Well, maybe 100k is not that much compared to other blogs out there, but to me, this is real huge. I mean, I started this blog not knowing what to do and six years later I had 100k people viewing my blog entries? Wow, just wow. I can never thank you enough. I also talked to some of you, which was really awesome, and I really hope that we can be good friends in 2015 and the following years too!
To make up for the time I neglected this blog, I've finished some translations today! Do look forward to them! :D

Love, mihoshi

No comments:

Post a Comment