2014-05-10

Erza Scarlet (CV: Sayaka Ohara) - Wings of Liberty Lyrics + Translation

erza's turn!
sooo I see I have Lucy, Gray and Gajeel's songs to translate... I hope I can actually do all that >.<
for now, please enjoy!

Japanese Lyrics

AH hagane no mune wo tsuranuite
atsuku atsuku atsuku tagiru omoi
AH hidari no ude no monshou wa
tsuyoku tsuyoku tsuyoku asu wo ikinuku akashi

Aoku toutoi egao koboreru nakama to tomo ni ikou
Kokoro no sora ni itsu mo jiyuu no hane hirogete

Sakamaku arashi no naka de yuubi na tsurugi matoi jikuu koete kirisaku
Habatake seigi no tame ni inori wa yami wo sabaki kagayaku toki tataeru
Hokori takaku tatakae! tatakae!

AH namida no hahen tsukisasaru
tooi tooi tooi kioku no kage
AH shizunda tomo no manazashi ni
tsutau tsutau tsutau shizuku wa nageki no ame

Akaku hakanai yuugure wo oshimu hi ni mo tomo ni iyou
Kokoro no sora ni itsu mo kiseki no hana sakasete

Hageshii kodoku wo nugui kowashita kokou no toride ari no mama dakishimeru
Samayou inochi no sakebi seou ai no omosa wa onore no chikara ni naru
Osore sutete tobikome! tobikome!

Kuroku furueru shiren koso yume no kate ni tachiagarou
Kokoro no sora ni itsu mo yuuki no kaze okoshite

Mabushii hikari no naka de kawakanu hitomi korashi kyoudai na teki wo ute
Tobitatsu nakama no tame ni negai wa sora ni kaeri aisuru mono wo sukuu
Jiyuu no hi wo kachitore! kachitore!


English Translation

Ah, going through the chest of steel
The passionate, passionate, passionate boiling thought
Ah, the crest on my left arm
Is the proof that I’ll live through tomorrow strongly, strongly, strongly

Going together with the precious friend overflowing with smile
In the sky within my heart, I'm always spreading the wind of freedom

Inside the surging storm, I'm wearing the sword of grace, cutting through space and time
For the sake of flying justice, the prayers dispose the darkness, praising the gleaming time
With the pride up high, fight! Fight!

Ah, the splinters of tears pierce me,
A shadow of a far, far, far memory
Ah, a look of depressed friends
The streaming, streaming, streaming drops are a rain of grief

Even at the day when we regret the transient red twilight, let’s be together
In the sky within my heart, I'm always letting the flower of miracle bloom

Wiping off the intense loneliness, breaking off the fort of solitude, I hug you frankly
The screams of a lost being, the heaviness of what you carry in your shoulders shall become your strength
Throwing away the fears, jump in! Jump in!

A trembling black ordeal of our thriving dreams stand up
In the sky within my heart, I'm starting the wind of bravery

Within the dazzling light, the non-drying eyes concentrate, shooting the powerful enemy
For the sake of my friends who fly, I'm returning my wish to the sky, rescuing the ones that I love

Win the sky of freedom! Win it!

4 comments: