2014-05-05

Wendy Marvel (CV: Satomi Satou) - Amazing Blessings Lyrics + Translation

I'm feeling energetic! 
I'm a little bit biased about which songs I want to translate first, so I'm sorry if I post some of the second character songs even though the first one is not complete yet >_<
so anyway here is the third song, Wendy Marvel's!
I really like this girl... she made me go all lolicon especially when her hair is in pigtails or permed like Cana's >w<

Japanese Lyrics

Hitomi wo samaseba
Subarashii asa ni deau
Takusan sagasou omoi kiri tanoshii koto

Tokei no hari isogi ashi de doko e tsurete iku no
Kowakunai yo isshoda mono te wo tsunaide iyou

Shinkokyuu shite senobishite sora chikaku naru
O-hi-sama no you na yasashii nukumori minna no egao

Oukiku nattara minna no you ni nareru kana
Yowamushi nakimushi tokidoki ne kao wo dasu yo

Chirabatteru musuu no hoshi wazukana hikari demo
Koko ni iru yo arittake no ai wo kimi no moto he

Ikite iru kara kizu tsuite yoru fukaku naru
Onaji kimochi de kokoro yose aeba hora motodoori

Shinkokyuu shite senobishite sora chikaku naru

Ai suru hito wo mamoritai ima tsuyoku naru
Towa ni mebaeru hibi wa PUREZENTO ouki na KISEKI



English Translation

If I open my eyes
I’ll meet a splendid morning
Let’s look for a lot of exciting things with all our hearts

The hands of the clock move in a rush, I wonder where it’ll take me
Don’t be scared, since we’re together, let’s join our hands

Taking a deep breath, standing on my tiptoe, the sky becomes closer
Everyone’s smile is a kind warmth like the sun

When I become bigger, I wonder if I’ll become like everyone?
A weakling, a crybaby, I put in an appearance from time to time

The infinite stars are scattered about; even though the light is small,
They’re here, sending the whole love to your whereabouts

Because I'm alive, I realized that the night becomes deep
If we huddle our hearts together with mutual feelings, look, it’s the same as ever

Taking a deep breath, standing on my tiptoe, the sky becomes closer

I want to protect people whom I love, now I’ll to be stronger

The days which is budding eternally is a present, a big miracle

2 comments: