2014-10-25

Sad tale of a student

Ugh, quizzes. Ugh, assignments. Ugh, midterm week.
Students know the struggle. And in my uni, midterm week has officially started! Which means, for at least a week from now, I won't have that much time to blog. Noooo >.<
As much as I want to neglect everything, apparently those assignments and upcoming exams are not things I could simply ignore. priorities, people. priorities. Anyways, I would probably come back here to check every two days or so. Don't worry, I'm not completely abandoning you ;D
In the meantime, you still can drop requests in the comment box or personal message! I'll take note of them when I come to check but I'll probably start working on it once I finished at least two thirds of my assignments (I have two papers due Wednesday and one due Friday, not to mention all those practice problems and other shenanigans. Lord give me strength...)
Usually, assignments reduce after exam season too, so I'll have more time to blog!

Wish me the biggest of luck c; (and I'm praying for my fellow students too, we're the true fighters!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little late at reading this, but good luck on your midterms! I just finished my midterms and I can say, it feels incredible when you know you're finally done. I know you'll pull through okay, but as always, do your best!

    がんばってください!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The scariest midterms have passed... now I just can't wait for this week to end already XD
      ありがとう!I'll work hard!

      Delete